Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The ACLU kicks arse again!


Check this out...


Justinsomnia.org



This fellow parodied a billboard put up by Exodus International (a homophobic organization that still holds onto the arachaic & thoroughly disproven philosophy that one can change their sexuality). As is the standard behavior for offended religious whack-jobs, they sent him a legalistic nasty-gram ordering him to take down the image from his blog. He then got in touch with the ACLU and they helped him to completely embarass Exodus in a public fashion, using nothing more than logic and the letter of the law. This is especially significant for me because my own parents attend Exodus meetings in hopes that I will be "cured" of my homosexuality.

Thanks ACLU! I think I know which organization I'll be donating more money to at some point soon :) .

No comments: