Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ranid Posterior

I just got back from the longest cross-country ski trip I've taken in my life... I set out alone from the edge of town and traversed a total of about 10-12 miles round trip... it brought me into the next town over. Methinks I overdid it due to the fact that every muscle in my body now feels like it's made of red hot cement. Pictures of the excursion will be forthcoming, but I really don't have anything else to say or post right now, so amuse yourselves with this picture of a froggy butt that I took at work the other day (he was happily sitting, half-submerged, on the leaf of an aquatic plant in one of our aqua-terrariums).

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I know how you feel, the Saturday after snow storm I broke in the snowmobile trail on snowshoes. I was only out for 2 hours but in 15-20 inches of snow it was a workout. Especially since I was packing the snow and taking many more steps than I needed. A little rest was a good thing.