Friday, April 11, 2008

GOD BLESS CONCORD GROUP!!!!

Pertaining to my major car issue mentioned in the last post: my local insurance center has me insured through Concord Group. I decided to see if my comprehensive coverage would sufficiently offset this problem so I filed a claim. Not only did they come through for me with the full Kelley Blue Book value for my car, they even paid the bill for diagnosing the problem. I had been reticent about filing a claim because of the horror stories I've heard from friends who got into accidents or had their cars totaled in some fashion. I was envisioning having to haggle with the claims agent and possibly having to settle for a couple thousand less than what I should be entitled to in addition to having my insurance costs rise dramatically as a result. All I can say is that I am exceedingly pleased and thankful for the low-stress solution which was handed to me in the middle of a high stress situation.

No comments: