Thursday, March 27, 2008

Alive and Busy

Yeah, I'm still alive and still very busy! I'm in the process of purchasing a home in Cornish, NH... The last place I was looking at in Acworth was in need of too much work and asking price was not worth it after the counter-offers from other interested parties, yet it must have been worth it to someone because of their high counter-offer. C'est la vie! The place I am looking at now has a bit less acreage than I originally wanted and the house is a bit shabby, in need of extensive work, but it is still in fair condition and the selling price is extremely low. The folks currently occupying it are a nice elderly couple who can not live alone for much longer and need to unload the property quickly. I have finally been approved for a mortgage loan and I am still waiting to hear back from the property appraisers. Keeping my fingers crossed (again).

No comments: